Conduct a further analysis of; analyse again: researchers reanalysed tissue samples from women with breast cancer
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Tett and Meyer used path analysis to reanalyse data from 155 different studies.
- Publishing raw data may in a similar way enhance the speed and quality of research, as other researchers can reanalyse the data to verify results or to draw new conclusions.
- The researchers also reanalysed data they had previously collected for previously published research involving women in love.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Each shift necessitated a reanalysis and reorganization of his data.
- Heterogeneity was present at 12 months, but the difference in favour of supported employment remained significant after reanalysis using a random effects model.
- This fertile window was estimated from the present study, confirmed in a reanalysis of British data, and reported as a preliminary finding from a multicentre European study.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: re|ana¦lyse
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda