Definición de reappear en inglés:
Appear again: her symptoms reappeared
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Half of the people linking to us never show up and other links appear, disappear and reappear at random.
- In the garden, Gretchen appears and reappears now and then to bring her cups of tea or glasses of juice.
- Text appears and reappears but with differences in associated text and in a different order.
- Example sentences
- That might begin the vicious cycle that could herald a reappearance of stagflation.
- His reappearance for the next campaign would be welcome as far as British interest goes.
- He disappeared for a short time and on his reappearance the three made a swift exit.
Definición de reappear en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia