Definición de reappoint en inglés:
Appoint (someone) once again to a position they have previously held: he was reappointed for a second term as chairman
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was reappointed in the same position in 2001.
- He didn't appoint him or reappoint him in 2001 - Alston did.
- Or would he lose that job permanently, at least until he's reappointed to the district court and confirmed for that position?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But despite desperate attempts to convince the Irish duo to back the reappointments, the pair abstained from voting.
- Sessionals also face bureaucratic red tape with each reappointment, said Needham, adding that even a continuing sessional must reapply for a library card, a parking space, and an e-mail address.
- His current term expires on December 19 and his reappointment will be officially announced on December 20, the fifth anniversary of Macau's handover in 1999.
Definición de reappoint en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda