Definición de reappoint en inglés:
Appoint (someone) once again to a position they have previously held: he was reappointed for a second term as chairman
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was reappointed in the same position in 2001.
- He didn't appoint him or reappoint him in 2001 - Alston did.
- Or would he lose that job permanently, at least until he's reappointed to the district court and confirmed for that position?
- Example sentences
- But despite desperate attempts to convince the Irish duo to back the reappointments, the pair abstained from voting.
- Sessionals also face bureaucratic red tape with each reappointment, said Needham, adding that even a continuing sessional must reapply for a library card, a parking space, and an e-mail address.
- His current term expires on December 19 and his reappointment will be officially announced on December 20, the fifth anniversary of Macau's handover in 1999.
Definición de reappoint en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan