Appoint (someone) once again to a position they have previously held: he was reappointed for a second term as chairman
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was reappointed in the same position in 2001.
- He didn't appoint him or reappoint him in 2001 - Alston did.
- Or would he lose that job permanently, at least until he's reappointed to the district court and confirmed for that position?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But despite desperate attempts to convince the Irish duo to back the reappointments, the pair abstained from voting.
- Sessionals also face bureaucratic red tape with each reappointment, said Needham, adding that even a continuing sessional must reapply for a library card, a parking space, and an e-mail address.
- His current term expires on December 19 and his reappointment will be officially announced on December 20, the fifth anniversary of Macau's handover in 1999.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: re|appoint
Definición de reappoint en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda