- Arrest (someone) again: he was rearrested on his return to EnglandMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At the end of the first 90 days, the police tried to break his will by telling him that he was free - and promptly rearresting him.
- He was then rearrested, a stay was sought, it was granted for a short period.
- Fortunately, the Spanish police rearrested the man in July.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- An act of rearresting someone: his rearrest was on the recommendation of an independent commissionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- His release by the court was announced but his rearrest by the secret police was not.
- When any rearrest or drug rearrests were the outcome criteria, only the use of jail was related to rearrest, net of controls for participant risk.
- His rearrest came after local police said he would be useful to investigations into the recent Port-of-Spain bombings.
Más definiciones de rearrestDefinición de rearrest en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.