Definición de reattach en inglés:
Attach (something that has fallen or been taken off) in its former position: the towing hawser was finally reattached with rope strops
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bringham smirked and reattached the rope to his belt.
- Her disapproval silenced Margaret's urge to ask the woman for help reattaching her fingertip; though it was life threatening, it was also embarrassing.
- His procedure involves dividing the stomach in two and then reattaching it in different areas.
- Example sentences
- But this operation was highly risky because it was an amputation, reconstruction and reattachment in one go.
- Clinical, radiographic, and second-look arthroscopic examination at 6 months after the initial injury showed a successful reattachment and restoration of stability.
- Complete detachment of the tendon, debridement, and reattachment should be avoided.
Definición de reattach en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan