Attach (something that has fallen or been taken off) in its former position: the towing hawser was finally reattached with rope strops
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bringham smirked and reattached the rope to his belt.
- Her disapproval silenced Margaret's urge to ask the woman for help reattaching her fingertip; though it was life threatening, it was also embarrassing.
- His procedure involves dividing the stomach in two and then reattaching it in different areas.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But this operation was highly risky because it was an amputation, reconstruction and reattachment in one go.
- Clinical, radiographic, and second-look arthroscopic examination at 6 months after the initial injury showed a successful reattachment and restoration of stability.
- Complete detachment of the tendon, debridement, and reattachment should be avoided.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: re|attach
Definición de reattach en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda