- 1The wife of a rabbi.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our rebbetzin (rabbi's wife) knew that both of us were single.
- We telephoned our rabbi and rebbetzin back home in Eugene, Oregon.
- Only the rebbetzin still comes, she knits beside her husband's bed; wife and husband do not always, Kreutzer knows, need words.
- 2A female religious teacher.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Ruchama Project is also dedicated to the memory of Elana Rosenblatt, a 28-year-old mother of four and an Aish rebbetzin in London, on August 8, 2001.
- That's okay, I though you had to be a lot older and grayer and at least have a few grandchildren to be a real rebbetzin anyway!
- Elana Rosenblatt, a 28-year-old Aish rebbetzin in London, recently passed away from cancer.
Yiddish, feminine of rebbe (see rebbe).
Más definiciones de rebbetzinDefinición de rebbetzin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.