- A medieval stringed instrument played with a bow, typically having three strings.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Viols, rebecs, citterns, lutes, and wooden flutes help.
- The moment these records first appeared, pop groups were experimenting with sackbuts, rebecs and crumhorns.
- For example, they did not often gather together with harps and rebecks to celebrate their national glories, or to hymn their national heroes.
late Middle English: from French, based on Arabic rabāb.
Más definiciones de rebecDefinición de rebec en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.