Definición de rebounder en inglés:
1( trademark in the US) A small circular trampoline used for exercising.
- She also jumps up and down on a rebounder in front of morning television.
- What are the dimensions and user weight limitations for the rebounders?
- The mini-trampoline rebounder gets amazing results for almost anyone.
2 Basketball A player who rebounds the ball: the rebounder threw the ball back to me, and I lined up for my next shot
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The rebounder throws the ball off the glass, rebounds, pivots and throws a baseball pass to the runner from the lay up line heading for the basket at the other end.
- Both players are pretty good defensive rebounders for point guards.
- The rebounder should protect the ball rather than dribble it.
Definición de rebounder en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan