Definición de rebounder en inglés:
1( trademark in the US) A small circular trampoline used for exercising.
- She also jumps up and down on a rebounder in front of morning television.
- What are the dimensions and user weight limitations for the rebounders?
- The mini-trampoline rebounder gets amazing results for almost anyone.
2 Basketball A player who rebounds the ball: the rebounder threw the ball back to me, and I lined up for my next shot
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The rebounder throws the ball off the glass, rebounds, pivots and throws a baseball pass to the runner from the lay up line heading for the basket at the other end.
- Both players are pretty good defensive rebounders for point guards.
- The rebounder should protect the ball rather than dribble it.
Definición de rebounder en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India