Provide (a business) with more capital, especially by replacing debt with stock: a plan to recapitalize the state-owned airline
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And I do believe that the Fed is confident (especially after the early 1990s experience) that any banking system problem can be resolved by recapitalizing the industry (either directly or through cheap borrowings).
- He offered to lend them money to repurchase the shares and recapitalise the business.
- That type of undertaking means anything from radical changes in strategy to trimming product lines, selling non-core assets or businesses, recapitalizing foreign subsidiaries, realigning management, or selling the entire company.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Meanwhile, the Italian government has earmarked 750 million euros in its 2005 budget for the company's recapitalization.
- ‘We are exploring a whole range of alternatives, from recapitalization to selling everything,’ he says.
- A private guarantor would do this by identifying and forcing the recapitalization of troubled institutions as soon as they weaken.
Definición de recapitalize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.