- Only a handful of recidivists and unrepentant individuals convicted of major crimes against the faith were put to death.
- Most people convicted of driving while disqualified are recidivists.
- Keep quiet about the 4,000 recidivists who run city streets, committing crimes with increasing bravado and little fear of punishment.
- We certainly know that people who meet the diagnostic criteria for being a psychopath, have a very high risk of being violent and have a very high recidivist rate.
- Today we have the phenomenon of recidivist murder committed by released killers.
- I even reluctantly believe that the Government's current proposals to make previous convictions known to juries in child-abuse cases are justified, given the recidivist nature of paedophiles.
- Firstly, this Government passed the Sentencing Act 2002, which states that a recidivist child sex offender can receive preventive detention and be locked up, if necessary, for life.
- There are very good organisations like Safe Network in Auckland, run by John McCarthy, which deals with trying to rehabilitate and run programmes for recidivist sex offenders.
- In conclusion, the main change that this bill introduces is the power to place recidivist child sex offenders under extended supervision for up to 10 years.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The drug courts should be working with the more recidivistic group of people and less with the first-time offender.
- Although cruelty to animals seems to hold potential as a predictor of recidivistic firesetting, it is most likely an externalizing behavior that correlates highly with delinquency.
- The same may hold true for recidivistic drug usage.
Late 19th century: from French récidiviste, from récidiver 'fall back', based on Latin recidivus 'falling back', from the verb recidere, from re- 'back' + cadere 'to fall'.
Definición de recidivist en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.