Definición de reclassify en inglés:
verbo (reclassifies, reclassifying, reclassified)[with object]
1Assign to a different class or category: what was previously tax relief may be reclassified as government expenditure
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ketamine is currently legal although the Home Office has plans to reclassify it as a class C drug by the end of this year.
- The book was reclassified Category 1 - Restricted.
- But in November 2000 the prison was reclassified as a Category C prison, which meant inmates could not work in the community.
1.1(In South Africa during the apartheid era) officially assign (someone) to a different legally defined ethnic group.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The fine print is fascinating, explaining the criteria used by government panels to reclassify people from one racial group to another.
- She was never legally reclassified; her father fought tirelessly against it.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In 2002, the council recommended the reclassification of cannabis to a class C drug prompting controversial changes to the way the drug was tackled by police forces.
- From then it will be for manufacturers to request reclassification of their products, with oral contraceptives expected to be at the head of the queue.
- Currently 40 parcels of land are being considered for reclassification.
Definición de reclassify en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda