- Colour again or differently: hair should be recoloured about every six weeksMás ejemplos en oraciones
- My hair is dry and scraggly and I want to recolour it back to brunette and cut it all one length.
- In his accompanying notes, he doesn't seem to even think the shifts represent anything significant… but he recolors the map, all the same.
- Colour photos can be converted to black & white, and then the interesting parts can be recoloured.
Más definiciones de recolourDefinición de recolour en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.