- An enzyme which promotes genetic recombination.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this process, the oligonucleotide is believed to hybridize to the target site through the action of a DNA recombinase and, once bound, DNA repair enzymes act to excise the nucleotide, replace it, and revert the gene to wild-type status.
- They probably integrate via double-stranded, closed-circle DNA intermediates through the action of an encoded recombinase related to the site-specific integrase.
- Originally FIS was discovered as a protein that enhances the inversion reactions of several recombinases.
Más definiciones de recombinaseDefinición de recombinase en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.