- 1A suggestion or proposal as to the best course of action, especially one put forward by an authoritative body: the committee put forward forty recommendations for changeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After that, final recommendations will be put forward to the Strategic Health Authority.
- As a result of these findings the overview panel put forward 14 recommendations.
- Members put forward their own recommendations at an association committee meeting.
- 1.1 [mass noun] The action of recommending something or someone: he selected his staff by personal recommendationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Mr Dunn said motorists choose a garage on personal recommendation.
- People tend to use three criteria: reputation, personal recommendation and price.
- However, the best way to find a really competent adviser is through personal recommendation.