Definición de recompile en inglés:
Compile (a computer program) again or differently: an interface which allows applications to run without being recompiled
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- First of all, these new variants seem to be recompiled versions based on original Cabir source code.
- When recompiling your kernel, you'll need to set several things explicitly.
- The faster chip also requires that the operating system and applications that run on top of it be recompiled for 64-bit processing.
sustantivoVolver al principio
An act of recompiling a computer program.
- In may instances even a recompile is unnecessary.
- This porting effort could be as simple as a recompile, link and run, or it could require changing some assembler code from one platform to another.
- All of my hardware was detected and set up except my IDE-CDR, which would require a kernel recompile to burn CDs with it.
- Example sentences
- Another feature allows the application being debugged to skip recompilation; simply preload the library.
- It allows these applications to run, without recompilation, under a 64-bit operating system in long mode.
- At the same time, it requires recompilation every time you change the included feature set; there is no notion of dynamically adding or deleting modules from the system.
Definición de recompile en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan