Compose again or differently: a marble panel recomposed from fragments
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- New York constantly composes and recomposes itself, and its electric vitality comes from the churning crowd.
- Painting functions here like a terrifying energetic machine, absorbing, destroying, recycling, recomposing images of vastly different origins.
- You have to be prepared to put the camera down and recompose the shot before clicking that shutter, remembering at all times that what the camera ‘sees’ is not necessarily what you might be seeing with the naked eye.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- War would provide the justification for repressive legislation and permit an authoritarian solution to Italy's divisive social and political problems, thus realizing a national recomposition on conservative lines.
- The state oversaw this agrarian transformation by promoting the recomposition of farms, where owners swapped scattered parcels of land in order to consolidate their farms in single units.
- Overcoming attempts to divide and rule us is just as crucial in Britain today, where the recomposition of the working class means including far more black, Asian and women workers.
Definición de recompose en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda