Definición de reconfirm en inglés:
Confirm again: this has been reconfirmed by a recent Higher Labour Court decision Berghofer resigned but was reconfirmed as mayor of Dresden shortly afterwards
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But the terrible events this month only reconfirmed my belief that the protection of our democracy must be rooted in the reinvigoration of democratic engagement itself.
- The players continued with the tour only after the agreed procedures had been reconfirmed with diplomats and security advisers.
- Above all, it reconfirmed my feeling that I really was better off not going.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For him a better than expected result marks a personal vindication and certain reconfirmation as party leader.
- We don't think that there have been any changes since the last review, and we're satisfied that all we're doing is going through a process of reconfirmation to make sure that all of the factors were taken into account back in '99.
- ‘This was simply a reconfirmation that missiles are now a reality in South Asia,’ Pakistani Foreign Ministry spokesman Aziz Ahmad Khan said in a statement issued in Islamabad.
Definición de reconfirm en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán