Definición de reconvert en inglés:
Convert back to a former state: she reconverted the basement back into an apartment
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I probably bought at the right time, but in terms of paying for a converted apartment and then reconverting it, I probably didn't make a good investment decision.
- A lot of Victorian and Georgian buildings are being reconverted from apartments into townhouses.
- In fact, it was precisely a real engagement in the faith that led me to be reconverted later in my mid-twenties (but that is another story).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- With the end of hostilities, and postwar reconversion of industry imminent, business and industrial interests launched a concerted, and largely successful, campaign to kill price and rent controls.
- Currently trading as a B&B, reconversion to residential use would be easy.
- The following June, Nelson's premature plans for reconversion to a civilian economy were so strongly opposed by the services that he was forced to resign and was replaced by Julius A. Krug in September 1944.
Definición de reconvert en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda