A person who has achieved the best-ever performance, especially in a particular sport: the Commonwealth 800 metres record holder
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So, the 100m final did not yield gold for Britain, or the world record holder, or the American champion.
- Roberts, who is the course record holder, found the warm conditions to his liking as others in the field of 421 starters wilted in the heat.
- She is 4 days into the trip and currently 2 hours 24 mins ahead of the current record holder.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In addition to his US Open wins, he has three US Junior Amateur and three US Amateur titles, one short of the record-holding nine of Bobby Jones.
- He was a record-holding swimmer in 8th grade, a soccer and lacrosse player.
- The team that designed, built and tested the new record-holding magnet was led by Ron Scanlan, a materials scientist with Berkeley Lab's Accelerator and Fusion Research Division.
Definición de record holder en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda