- 1The action or process of recording sound or a performance for subsequent reproduction or broadcast: [as modifier]: a recording studioMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This program could be especially handy for students, who could use it not just to take class notes but also to capture entire lectures with a built-in audio recording feature.
- The multiple cameras allow for simultaneous recording and video, which will match data frame-by-frame.
- The recording industry has traditionally been skittish about allowing its content to be disseminated by anyone but licensed distributors.
- 1.1 [count noun] A recorded broadcast or performance: a bootleg live recordingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Last year, the concert impresario allowed fans to access recordings of live performances from its Reading Festival.
- The film brings dozens of freedom songs to the screen, drawing upon original recordings and impromptu live performances.
- The McDades have received accolades for their recordings and live performances.
- 1.2A disc or tape on which sounds or visual images have been recorded.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This morning, the jury had requested tape recordings from a police interview made with him.
- Early tape recordings were not easily marketable because they were also very expensive.
- He and Claudia kept in touch through letters and by sending audio tape recordings to each other.
Más definiciones de recordingDefinición de recording en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.