- A person who makes recordings, especially of sound: a sound recordistMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As such, sound recordists use shotgun microphones to eliminate any other noise on the set and capture the actors' voices alone, as cleanly as possible.
- Filming in this way is actually far less invasive and intrusive, particularly for young children, than filming with cameramen, sound recordists and crew around them.
- For sound, the sound recordist had to haul around a portable suitcase-sized recorder, which weighed about 50 pounds.
Más definiciones de recordistDefinición de recordist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.