Definición de recover en inglés:
- The walks will be suitable for everyone, and especially for those who take little exercise or are recovering from health problems.
- After his health recovered he returned to Oxford and in 1849 was awarded a double first in mathematics and classics.
- As for Sally, she recovered and soon returned to her old self, never again mentioning what had happened.
- Im glad to know you are fully recovered and look forward to our paths crossing soon.
- Why are patients discharged from hospitals before they are fully recovered?
- He said he expected to be back in training in two weeks and be fully recovered in six weeks.
- In addition to the vandalism, some stolen property was recovered from one of the three men.
- Data recovery efforts are, therefore, required to recover the lost transactions and data.
- The bill will make it harder for criminals to dispose of stolen goods, and it will make it easier for the police to recover stolen goods and solve property crimes.
- When Maisie had recovered herself, she said, ‘You will inform the priest, of course.’
- It took a moment for John to recover himself after saying this.
- She licked her lips nervously before recovering herself.
- Furthermore the fact that the repair work has been carried out will mean that you may not be able to recover the legal costs incurred in recovering compensation.
- Under the mortgage, the mortgagee is entitled to recover her legal fees as between solicitor and client.
- The law allowing plaintiffs to recover legal fees in advocacy lawsuits has been on the books for a long time.
- Scrambling to recover lost ground, the leader of the troubled organization said last weekend that if he had evidence about the killing he'd give it in court.
- They argue that this is the only way in which the Tories can recover lost support.
- This bipartisanship allowed Howard to recover sufficient electoral support to retain office for a third term.
- When alkyl hydrogen sulfates are added to water, sulfuric acid is recovered and the product obtained from the alkene is an alcohol.
- Secondary alcohols can be readily recovered from ketones by breaking the double bond between the oxygen and carbon and adding hydrogen.
- What about treatment of minerals recovered from the land?
sustantivo(the recover) Volver al principio
- Today some of the motions of the salute have been omitted; the ‘Recover’ is, however, still symbolic of kissing a Cross.
- Come to the recover, throwing up your firelock, with a smart spring of the left hand, directly before the left breast, and turning the barrel inwards; at that moment catch it with the right hand below the lock, and instantly bringing up the left hand, with a rapid motion, seize the piece close above the lock, the little finger touching the feather-spring; the left hand to be at an equal height with the eyes, the butt of the firelock close to the left breast, but not pressed, and the barrel perpendicular.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- She is one of eleven women who joined an eight-week program at the Royal Brisbane Hospital aimed at improving the fitness and well-being of breast cancer recoverers.
- From the grant money, a new group will be set up in Runnymede and Elmbridge to support stroke recoverers with communication difficulties.
- I thought I knew a lot about the subject after being one of the 57-59% of recoverers of the disorders.
This was originally with reference to health, with the modern sense appearing soon after. It comes from Anglo-Norman French recoverer, from Latin recuperare ‘get again’, from which the similar recuperate (mid 16th century) was taken directly.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.