sustantivo (plural rectories)
- 1A rector’s house.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I also sought out smaller houses, manors, rectories and cottages that can be visited by the public.
- We created a self-contained house within the rectory, comprising mainly the attic, with steep stairs going through a couple of rooms in the lower floors.
- He died at his brother's house, the rectory at Long Stratton, Norfolk.
mid 16th century: from Old French rectorie or medieval Latin rectoria, from Latin rector (see rector).
Más definiciones de rectoryDefinición de rectory en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.