- A decimal fraction in which a figure or group of figures is repeated indefinitely, as in 0.666 ... or as in 1.851851851 ....Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the field of mathematics he worked on probability, recurring decimals and the theory of equations.
- His last mathematics publication was in 1873 on periods of the recurring decimals of the reciprocals of prime numbers.
- Even recurring decimals and auxiliary fractions can be handled by Vedic mathematics.
Más definiciones de recurring decimalDefinición de recurring decimal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.