verbo (recuts, recutting; past and past participle recut)[with object]
- Remove further or different material from (a film or screenplay): director Tony Scott recut several key scenesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Unfortunately, after he shot and delivered his film, Artisan marketing decided they needed more ‘traditional’ horror elements and reshot and recut the film.
- It lost money despite the studio's efforts to recut the film so as to overcome aspects of it that had caused preview audiences to reject Huston's original version.
- The battle sequences are so obscured by the editing - I believe the film was recut for classification purposes - that you haven't a clue who's doing what to whom.
Más definiciones de recutDefinición de recut en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.