Definición de red cedar en inglés:
Either of two North American coniferous trees with reddish-brown bark:
- Two species in the family Cupressaceae: the western red cedar (Thuja plicata), which yields strong, lightweight timber and is cultivated in Europe, and the eastern red cedar (Juniperus virginiana), found chiefly in the eastern US
- Fortunately there are plenty of other deck-worthy trees in the forest, among them teak, Western red cedar, redwood, and mahogany.
- The gardens have very successfully combined Japanese species such as azaleas, maples and cherry trees with native plants such as Canadian maples and red cedars.
- Scattered eastern red cedar are the only trees within the glade communities.
Definición de red cedar en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan