Definición de red kangaroo en inglés:
A large kangaroo of Australian grasslands, the male of which has a russet-red coat and the female (also called blue flyer) typically a blue-grey coat.
- Macropus rufus, family Macropodidae
- For an instant, a small tree glows in the light, then a bush, then three red kangaroos.
- Largest and fleetest are the red kangaroos of the wide open plains of inland Australia.
- There are red kangaroos bounding all over the place, it is a beautiful bit of dry bush country.
Definición de red kangaroo en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan