- 1A red traffic light or similar signal that instructs moving vehicles to stop.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They were approaching vehicles stopped in traffic, mostly at red lights, and offering to clean or cleaning the windshields with the hope or expectation of receiving money from the drivers.
- The vehicle stopped at a red light and Patroni knew the time had come.
- The silver vehicle stopped at a red light and Brian turned his piercing gaze toward me.
- 1.1A refusal or an order to stop an action: some subsidies would get a red light and be prohibitedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Once the Commission was informed of the precise nature of the alliance plans, it was likely to take three or four months to decide whether to give the green or red light, the source said.
- If the design exceeds the parameters set by the program it is given a red light.
Más definiciones de red lightDefinición de red light en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.