- 1Edit (text) for publication: a confidential memo which has been redacted from 25 pages to just one paragraphMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I have to redact documents on a regular basis.
- In essence, I begin the editing process - redacting the data, picking useful bits - while taking handwritten notes.
- Of these twenty-seven pages, all but one and a half have been redacted.
- 1.1Censor or obscure (part of a text) for legal or security purposes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The two officials said the administration plans to propose redacting parts of the memos.
- Now, a lot of the report has been redacted.
- Now, the victim's name in the report was redacted.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An important question to ask in closing will be whether our redactor is merely an editor or also plays the role of author through his redactional activity.
- The problem is not that he has abridged the Bible - the very creation of Scripture required the editorial judgment of its redactors - but that he has attenuated it.
- The final redactors of the text clearly did not consider it their business to edit such things out - or even to correct what appear to be outright grammatical errors.
mid 19th century: back-formation from redaction.
Más definiciones de redactDefinición de redact en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.