(also redback spider)
- A highly venomous Australasian spider which is black with a bright red stripe down the back, closely related to the American black widow.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Latrodectus hasselti, family Theridiidae
- From Sydney we have had the Sydney huntsman spider, the Australian redback spider, and the North American southern ring-necked snake.
- Such a strategy has been identified in a range of animals, including the redback spider, house sparrow, and moth.
- Data from two observational field studies and one release experiment suggest that in the absence of cannibalism, male redbacks would expect fewer than one mating opportunity in a lifetime.