- 1A small, sweet red berry, chiefly used to make a jelly eaten as an accompaniment to cold meats.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For dessert I chose hot berries - a wonderful combination of blackberries, strawberries and redcurrants mixed in a Cointreau sauce and poured into a tall glass, topped with a blob of vanilla ice-cream.
- And as Georgia, clutching a plastic punnet, tugs on her mother's sleeve and begs her to accompany her to the redcurrants, it's clear that the most enthusiastic fruit-pickers live on-site.
- Get some robust, artisan bread, like a sourdough, then go wild on the fruit: blackberries, blueberries, redcurrants, raspberries, wild strawberries - again, it doesn't matter what.
- 2The shrub which produces the redcurrant, related to the blackcurrant.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ribes rubrum, family Grossulariaceae
- In season, raspberries, strawberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants and brambles run riot across Scotland.
- Now is a good time for pruning soft fruit bushes, such as whitecurrants, redcurrants, gooseberries, blackcurrants and briar fruits.
- The gooseberries are usually placed in genus Ribes, along with their near cousins, the blackcurrants and redcurrants.
Más definiciones de redcurrantDefinición de redcurrant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.