Definición de redecorate en inglés:
Apply paint or wallpaper in (a room or building) again, typically differently: you will have to redecorate the room afterwards [no object]: burger bars have been redecorating with pastel colours
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you are redecorating a room that is covered in wallpaper, it is usually necessary to remove the old wallpaper.
- Framed art is a quick and easy solution to redecorating a room, for two reasons.
- I vividly remember when my mother decided to redecorate our living room.
- Example sentences
- During the next six weeks, the library will undergo a programme of refurbishment, redecoration and modernisation.
- The current owners have carried out extensive redecoration and refurbishment work during their six years in the house, which is now in very good condition.
- ‘Television programmes that encourage spending on redecoration and home makeovers are all very well,’ he said.
Definición de redecorate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan