- Design (something) again or in a different way: the front seats have been redesignedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Last year, we faced one of our biggest spatial design challenges to date: redesigning the interior of a caravan.
- What would he do differently if he were redesigning the building today?
- Then they'd park and write new code to make improvements, redesigning the system on the spot.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- The action or process of redesigning something: it was achieved by the redesign of the productMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Equipment is not the only possible object for productive redesign.
- The redesign would require a new chipset, new processor boards and a major overhaul of customers' hardware.
- And depending on how you want to count them, this is either the third or fourth major redesign of the site.
Más definiciones de redesignDefinición de redesign en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.