Definición de redfish en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or redfishes)
1A bright red edible marine fish, in particular:
- ● A North Atlantic rockfish (genus Sebastes, family Scorpaenidae, in particular the commercially important S. marinus). ● The red drum of the western Atlantic, popular as a game fish (Sciaenops ocellatus, family Sciaenidae). ● A bottom-dwelling Australian fish (Centroberyx affinis, family Berycidae). Also called nannygai
- I arrived at Mosquito Lagoon to fish for the redfish.
- The saltwater river harbors prized snook, trout, largemouth bass, redfish, and even tarpon.
- Species that are usually caught near the ocean's bottom, including cod, haddock, pollock, redfish, halibut, flounder, and other species.
Definición de redfish en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan