Pronunciación: /riːdɪsˈkaʊnt /[with object]
- (Of a central bank) discount (a bill of exchange or similar instrument) that has already been discounted by a commercial bank: the bank does not rediscount eligible bills back to the market in such casesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Here, we would presume he has in mind the ECB monetizing private debt by rediscounting existing private liabilities, or using them in open market operations.
- They can be kept in the portfolio as an earning asset, or they can be liquidated (rediscounted) on the shortest notice without any loss of value.
Pronunciación: /riːˈdɪskaʊnt/[mass noun] Volver al principio
- The action of rediscounting something: eligibility for rediscount at the Bank of England [as modifier]: the Bank does not announce its rediscount rateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The rate cut, the 14th in the past two years, reduced the key rediscount rate from 1.875 percent to 1.625 percent, effective today.
- The central bank has cut it key rediscount rate 62.5 basis points since December.
- The bank said it will maintain its rediscount rate - charged to commercial lenders for 10-day loans - at 1.375 percent.
Más definiciones de rediscountDefinición de rediscount en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.