- 1A cannabis cigarette.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Establishments sell grass openly and the customers (Vietnamese rarely smoke) roll and lazily smoke reefers like a cigarette.
- Hide hand-rolled cigarettes and an occasional reefer from folks at church.
- They put a cannabis reefer between his fingers.
- 1.1 [mass noun] Cannabis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Among a couple of hundred slang names for marijuana, some of the most common are: pot, weed, reefer, grass, dope, joint, seed, tea and Texas tea.
- Unfortunately, at 14, Michael was interested in smoking reefer, petty larceny, hookers, LSD and basketball.
- Terms from years ago, such as pot, herb, grass, weed, Mary Jane and reefer, are still used.
1930s: perhaps related to Mexican Spanish grifo '(smoker of) cannabis'.
- 2 Sailing A person who reefs a sail.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Slowly, he muscled Taitt up the ladder, through the scuttle, onto the reefer deck, then up another level onto the chaotic mess decks, where he could be evacuated by crew members who were now arriving to tend to the injured.
- A refrigerated lorry, railway wagon, or ship.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Behind the locomotive is a reefer (refrigerator car) to supply ice for drinking water in the sleepers.
- Crews in Salinas would load a modified boxcar, a reefer, with cartons of lettuce and crushed ice.
- At times, the Idaho Falls yard is a sea of reefers and covered hoppers.
early 20th century: abbreviation.