- A thick close-fitting double-breasted jacket.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Standish had brought them to a stop outside a dimly lit café that appeared to be closed, except that a burly drunk in a dark reefer jacket had just wandered in unopposed.
- The navy single-breasted reefer jacket continues to be fashionable when a formal look is wanted.
- Snug reefer jackets with raised collars were paired with thigh-high black leather boots.
Más definiciones de reefer jacketDefinición de reefer jacket en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.