- Fashion (something) again or differently: the industry reshaped and refashioned itselfMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They can fashion and refashion their identities, and through much of their lives that is just what they do.
- By this phrase, I mean an environment in which inhabitants had the opportunity to fashion and refashion their identities, along with the choice of whether to transgress or abide by cultural boundaries.
- They transform social meaning, refashioning the concept of hacking into one that is imbued with negative content.
Más definiciones de refashionDefinición de refashion en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.