Definición de refection en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] literary
1Refreshment by food or drink: the peaceful hours of the sacred night demand refection
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I may add that in composing this masterpiece I have not spent or wasted more leisure than is required for my bodily refection - food and drink to you!
- Jewish celebration of Rosh Hashana offers hope, refection and plenty of food for thought
- Undaunted, he asked what was the very best that the local area had to offer by way of refection.
1.2 Zoology The eating of partly digested faecal pellets, as practised by rabbits.
- Also, rabbits and hares practise refection, which is essentially the same principle as rumination, and does indeed ‘raise up what has been swallowed’.
- This is a general article which tells about the lapine practice of refection.
- Do Rabbits Chew Their Cud? - this is another view, noting that some biologists do classify refection as a type of rumination.
Words that rhyme with refectionabjection, affection, circumspection, collection, complexion, confection, connection, convection, correction, defection, deflection, dejection, detection, direction, ejection, election, erection, genuflection, imperfection, infection, inflection, injection, inspection, insurrection, interconnection, interjection, intersection, introspection, lection, misdirection, objection, perfection, predilection, projection, protection, reflection, rejection, resurrection, retrospection, section, selection, subjection, transection, vivisection
Definición de refection en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India