- An electrode having an accurately maintained potential, used as a reference for measurement by other electrodes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An magnetic flow meter is provided which includes a reference electrode configured to electrically couple process fluid flowing within a flowtube of the flow meter.
- The method generally includes drawing refill electrolyte from a refill bottle and pumping the refill electrolyte to the reference electrode.
- The limited extracellular space in the shallow microchannel restricted ionic current flow in the solution between the stimulus electrodes and the reference electrode, ensuring sufficient current flow through the myocyte.
Más definiciones de reference electrodeDefinición de reference electrode en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.