- A library, typically one holding many reference books, in which the books are not for loan but may be read on site.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Why not do all that at its present site, where it is close to the reference library, the Minster library and the art gallery?
- The biggest reference library was the Lenin Library in Moscow, developed from an 1862 foundation.
- After joining the service in 1966, Mrs Lord has worked in the central children's library, the reference library and has been a branch librarian.
Más definiciones de reference libraryDefinición de reference library en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.