sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- Pain felt in a part of the body other than its actual source.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Symptoms of acute coronary syndrome include chest pain, referred pain, nausea, vomiting, dyspnea, diaphoresis, and light-headedness.
- Clinically, abdominal pain falls into three categories: visceral pain, parietal pain, and referred pain.
- For each organ the pain is usually most severe at its primary site and is variably perceived at secondary sites (also called areas of referred pain or projections of pain).
Más definiciones de referred painDefinición de referred pain en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.