- Finance (something) again, typically with new loans at a lower rate of interest: companies must refinance £20 billion of warrants and bonds (as noun refinancing) the refinancing of debtMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Governments have saved billions by refinancing the national debt at lower interest rates.
- If you have a home loan, refinance your mortgage to lower your payments.
- Griffin is quick to point out that he paid off his $2,000 credit card debt and refinanced his mortgage a second time, saving about $60 a month in payments.
Más definiciones de refinanceDefinición de refinance en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.