- A telescope in which a mirror is used to collect and focus light.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unlike conventional reflecting telescopes, Herschel's telescope mirror is being made from a novel ceramic material called silicon carbide.
- There are two main types of telescopes: refracting telescopes, which use lenses to gather the light and form an image; and reflecting telescopes, which use mirrors to accomplish the same purpose.
- In 1973 she built a reflecting telescope with a nine-inch mirror that she ground and polished herself.
Más definiciones de reflecting telescopeDefinición de reflecting telescope en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.