An instrument for measuring quantities associated with reflection, in particular (also time domain reflectometer) an instrument for locating discontinuities (e.g. faults in electric cables) by detecting and measuring reflected pulses of energy.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They also left behind scientific apparatus, including a seismograph to measure Moon quakes, and a laser reflectometer which allowed incredibly accurate measurements of the distance between the Earth and the Moon.
- For one test, a device called a reflectometer is used to measure the degree of whiteness in processed tuber samples destined to become chips.
- Using reflectometers, reflected light of a surface is measured in an angle range which is limited by aperture dimensions.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The purpose of neutron reflectometry is to reveal the microstructure of materials in thin film geometries.
- Traditional film thickness microspectrophotometers are normally used to simply monitor film thicknesses on silicon wafers using only reflectometry.
- The basic system comes with time domain reflectometry and digital arc reflection modes as standard.
Definición de reflectometer en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda