- The nerve pathway involved in a reflex action, including at its simplest a sensory nerve and a motor nerve with a synapse between.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The changes in the blood vessel and local hemodynamics could be mediated via a reflex arc, consisting of somatic afferent and autonomic efferent components.
- These relaxations are vagally mediated, but the reflex arc that produces them can be affected by stimulation of other receptors.
- Card's results imply that there could be a simple neural solution that ‘answers’ questions within what is essentially a reflex arc.
Más definiciones de reflex arcDefinición de reflex arc en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.