Definición de reformist en inglés:
Supporting or advancing gradual reform rather than abolition or revolution: the reformist policies of the government
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the past, the Democrats combined their anti-communism with liberal reformist policies.
- American capitalism was able to afford this reformist policy because of its unchallenged position of world economic dominance.
- The twentieth century has demonstrated that it is impossible to tame capitalism by means of social reformist policies.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person who advocates gradual reform rather than abolition or revolution.
- Ireland's environmental reformists, the Green Party, have played a shameful role during the campaign.
- They have been advocated by reformists and opportunists for many years.
- Despite the popularity of the reformists, conservatives still dominate much of the government.
- Example sentences
- He presented this as a replacement for the policies of social reformism administered through the welfare state, which had been abandoned by the Labour Party.
- As is sadly typical of social democratic governance today, Jospin's government offered reformism without real reforms.
- Centrism developed in the 1930s as a decisive obstacle preventing workers from breaking with reformism and Stalinism.
Words that rhyme with reformistconformist
Definición de reformist en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan