- Supporting or advancing gradual reform rather than abolition or revolution: the reformist policies of the governmentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In the past, the Democrats combined their anti-communism with liberal reformist policies.
- American capitalism was able to afford this reformist policy because of its unchallenged position of world economic dominance.
- The twentieth century has demonstrated that it is impossible to tame capitalism by means of social reformist policies.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A person who advocates gradual reform rather than abolition or revolution.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ireland's environmental reformists, the Green Party, have played a shameful role during the campaign.
- They have been advocated by reformists and opportunists for many years.
- Despite the popularity of the reformists, conservatives still dominate much of the government.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He presented this as a replacement for the policies of social reformism administered through the welfare state, which had been abandoned by the Labour Party.
- As is sadly typical of social democratic governance today, Jospin's government offered reformism without real reforms.
- Centrism developed in the 1930s as a decisive obstacle preventing workers from breaking with reformism and Stalinism.
Más definiciones de reformistDefinición de reformist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.