- A short course reviewing or updating previous studies or training connected with one’s profession.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Her refresher course attracted 11 teachers from Levin through to New Plymouth and reflected the growing interest in the dance form.
- I'll probably need to do a refresher course, practice my long distance swimming, scrape the dust off my dive gear, and shed some weight to squeeze back into my custom-made wetsuit!
- The annual refresher course and cardiopulmonary resuscitation practice lasts a day and is followed by an examination.
Más definiciones de refresher courseDefinición de refresher course en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.