- The replacement of one administration or government by another, especially by means of military force.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The resounding clear remit for this war was WMD, not for regime change or to impose democracy.
- There is undoubtedly a desire among various elements of the US government to see regime change in Iran.
- Preemption requires troops to march on an enemy capital and carry out regime change.
Más definiciones de regime changeDefinición de regime change en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.