Definición de reimpose en inglés:
Impose (something, especially a law or regulation) again after a lapse: price controls were reimposed on fifty-three basic foods
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was on 1 September 1977 that South Africa reimposed direct rule over the enclave and reasserted its claim to sovereignty based on the original annexation.
- In a brilliant chapter he shows how Roger reimposed English rule on Ireland in the wake of the Bruce invasion in 1315.
- In 1954, after the French had failed to reimpose their rule on Vietnam, delegates to the Geneva Conference agreed that elections would be held in all three of the countries of Indochina.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Indonesia imported significantly less rice and sugar in 2000 following the reimposition of import duties on the two commodities at the start of the year.
- She undertook to inform the authorities if she wished to travel outside the capital - the issue that provoked the reimposition of her house arrest in 2000.
- The obvious implication is that the reimposition of capital controls will, to a certain extent, hurt financial capital interests.
Definición de reimpose en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda